“The piper looked and sounded absolutely wonderful, giving a little flavour of Scotland to a wedding in the heart of England!” - Wedding in Reading
- Professional bagpiper, immaculately presented in full Scots ceremonial dress
- All your favourite pipe tunes (Flower of Scotland, Highland Cathedral, Scotland the brave etc)
- All of our pipers are arranged by a former Pipe-Major of the Royal Scots Guards
- The piper is most frequently asked to play as guests assemble for the ceremony, and then to pipe the bride into the ceremony, and the bride and groom out at the end
- At the reception, the piper often plays as the bridal couple and guests arrive and can even pipe the bridal couple to their table for dinner
- Venues include Highclere Castle, Berks; Cameron House, Loch Lomond; Hampton Court, Surrey; Edinburgh Castle; The Four Seasons Canary Wharf and The George Hotel of Stamford.