“The piper looked and sounded absolutely wonderful, giving a little flavour of Scotland to a wedding in the heart of England!” - Wedding in Reading
- Professional bagpiper(s), immaculately presented in Scottish ceremonial dress
- All your favourite pipe tunes (Flower of Scotland, Highland Cathedral, Scotland the brave etc)
- Pipers are most frequently asked to play as guests assemble for the ceremony, and then to pipe the bride into the ceremony, and the bride and groom out at the end
- At the reception, pipers often play as the bridal couple and guests arrive and can even pipe the bridal couple to their table for dinner
- Venues include Highclere Castle, Berks; Cameron House, Loch Lomond; Hampton Court, Surrey; Edinburgh Castle; The Four Seasons Canary Wharf and The George Hotel of Stamford.