“The harpist was an absolute delight to have in the background of our drinks reception. The choice of music was perfect and she played beautifully” - Wedding at Blenheim Palace
- The most romantic option for a wedding!
- Broad repertoire from very traditional (Pachelbel Canon etc) to modern ballads (Adele etc)
- Often the most practical option if space is tight – and the harp can easily be moved from place to place within the venue if required too
- Works well accompanying vocal or instrumental soloists, and it is also possible to engage more than one harpist – our record for a wedding is six!
- Venues include Dartmouth House, London; The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh; Blenheim Palace, Oxon; the Dorchester, London; Ripley Castle, N Yorks; Woodlands Park Hotel, Surrey and Leeds Castle, Kent.
- Arrival of the Queen of Sheba - Handel
- All I ask of you - Lloyd-Webber
- Barcarolle - Offenbach
- Canon in D - Pachelbel
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Fields of gold – Sting
- Here comes the sun – The Beatles
- (Everything I do) I do it for you – Bryan Adams
- O mio babbino caro - Puccini
- Summertime - Gershwin
...And many more
Show me more